Cloud Computing is fastest growing technology in Todays Information Technology World.
Cloud services have helped many organizations to increase efficiency and productivity by empowering them with a superior, flexible and advanced infrastructure. It is highly beneficial for businesses getting better results, increased revenue, business operations and more lucrative business goals.
TED provides end to end cloud computing solutions to improve overall IT efficiency, agility and trust-worthiness. It offers you everything that is needed to build, operate and manage hosting & cloud services. We offer you the best cloud infrastructure and operations model that promises all the possible advantages of cloud computing.
It’s because cloud computing increases efficiency, helps improve cash flow and offers many more benefits…Here’s ten of the best.
- Achieve economies of scale – increase volume output or productivity with fewer people. Your cost per unit, project or product plummets.
- Reduce spending on technology infrastructure. Maintain easy access to your information with minimal upfront spending. Pay as you go (weekly, quarterly or yearly), based on demand.
- Globalize your workforce on the cheap. People worldwide can access the cloud, provided they have an Internet connection.
- Streamline processes. Get more work done in less time with less people.
- Reduce capital costs. There’s no need to spend big money on hardware, software or licensing fees.
- Improve accessibility. You have access anytime, anywhere, making your life so much easier!
- Monitor projects more effectively. Stay within budget and ahead of completion cycle times.
- Less personnel training is needed. It takes fewer people to do more work on a cloud, with a minimal learning curve on hardware and software issues.
- Minimize licensing new software. Stretch and grow without the need to buy expensive software licenses or programs.
- Improve flexibility. You can change direction without serious “people” or “financial” issues at stake.
While the above points spell out the benefits of cloud computing for your business, moving to the cloud isn’t an entirely selfish act. The environment gets a little love too. When your cloud needs fluctuate, your server capacity scales up and down to fit. So you only use the energy you need and you don’t leave oversized carbon footprints. This is something close to our hearts at TED, where we try our best to create sustainable solutions with minimal environmental impact.
Not moved to the cloud yet?
Any three of the above benefits would be enough to convince many businesses to move their business into the cloud. But when you add up all ten? It’s approaching no-brainer territory.
- Hosted Email & Exchange
- Spam Filtering
- Web Hosting
- Dedicated Servers
- Cloud Business Solutions-ERP/CRM/Accounting
- Remote Back Up Services